Our Chapter's Annual Events
- Stroll for a Cause - is our biggest events of the Fall Quarter. It consists of performances that showcases the participating organization's philanthropy. The show is to promote awareness and expose each organization's belief in the community. Click here to read more on this event.
- DPhiL Week -DPhiL week usually consists of an educational seminar on our sorority, #beYOUtiful event and learning what's beautiful about you, and lastly, an educational seminar on our philanthropy. These are some of the biggest event of the week for us, since we are celebrating our Founders of the sorority.
- Urban Expressions - is an incorporation of a series of performances aimed at raising awareness on the unique and diverse values of urban culture. Click here to learn more about this event or if your organization is interested in performing.
- Fundraising Events - Many funds towards our philanthropic events are generated through our sorority's annual bake sales.
- Recruitment Events - Click here to learn more about our recruitment events, which are held in the Fall and Spring Quarter.
Every year, Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. holds two national events, Convention and Midyear, which are usually hosted by an active or associate chapter. Both Convention and Midyear allow sisters to come together and partake in leadership seminars and celebrate Everlasting Sisterhood. For sisters, this is an opportunity to meet and connect with each other from across the nation and exchange ideas.
Copyright © 2018 - DePaul University Eta Chapter - Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.